I am going to the OB/GYN for the first time in my life (in a few weeks) when I am not pregnant. I am scared that the doctor will surprise me and say, "Oh by the way, you're having twins!" That would really super suck! I am going to get an IUD or whatever. I am concerned bc what if I get some nasty infection from it bc this little string thing is comin' out your cervics!!! That will really be a problem. Then what if I'm one of those .2% that IT DOESN'T WORK FOR!!! I would be stuck pregnant after I spent all the $$$ to not get that way in the first place.
So as I conclude my first ever blog and my life, I am concerned that in my effort to not create more 'life' in my life I will infact create that which I am trying to avoid.
Am I crazy for feeling this way? Who knows? We will all know the answer to that if you get a little phone call that starts with, "Speaking of stupid moves..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment